Taste of Life connects brands with Tour Guides in Scandinavia. A connection point to over 300 Chinese tour guides in the Nordic region. This unique connection with tour guides, who are highly motivated to contribute towards sales, is based on a relationship grown over the years and mutual trust, excellent product knowledge and a permanent accessibility, that the tour guides integrate the businesses of our customers into the travel experience and purchases run smoothly. The tour guides are permanent advisors and counselors to the Chinese travelers and play a key role in deciding which shops Chinese travelers visit and which brands they buy. If tour guides knows and appreciate the benefits of a product, he or she becomes the influential ambassador of a brand.
CHINESE TRAVEL GUIDE EVENTS
LUXURY HOME & DESIGN SHOWS
BUSINESS BUILDING EVENTS
SHEN YUN VIP NIGHTS
CHRISTMAS VIP NIGHTS
LUXURY HOME & DESIGN SHOW.
Vancouver’s Luxury Home & Design Show is the sole Canadian exhibition featuring curated, exquisitely crafted home products and brands, uniquely integrated into inspirational designs by top interior designers and sheltered in a 45,000 square foot mansion! Join the soiree of industry experts and high-net-worth Chinese and Canadian homebuyers!
BUSINESS BUILDING EVENTS.
Build business by mingling with other professionals from the real estate, mortgage, home design and wealth management industries.
- Taste and learn about fine, luxury tea blends. Impress your clients with the secrets passed on by a professional Western tea expert, translated into Chinese: how to distinguish fine teas, their different traits, when to serve them and which tea-time guests would most enjoy each tea.
- Learn about the benefits of the equity lending InstaFund can offer you and your clients.
- Enjoy gourmet food and mocktails to compliment the tea, including TWG’s handcrafted mooncakes in celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Take photos with an English Victorian lady in authentic costume
- Learn about sophisticated, East-meets-West, gift ideas for the Mid-Autumn Tea Festival
- Take $20 off any purchase in-store with your voucher to The Urban Tea Merchant, plus enjoy exclusive offers.
- Enjoy a one-year subscription to Taste of Life Magazine, for you, your office or as a client gift.
SHEN YUN VIP NIGHTS.
Taste of Life organizes dinner and VIP events around one of the world’s most fascinating stage shows. Shen Yun embodies the core values that Taste of Life strives to embody in its representation of Beauty and culture. Enjoy VIP seating, front and centre for exceptional views of each magnificent scene, exquisite hand-made costumes, and every subtle movement. Guests are welcome to use the VIP lounge during intermission. Through the universal language of music and dance, Shen Yun weaves a wondrous tapestry of heavenly realms, ancient legends, and modern heroic tales, taking you on a journey through 5,000 years of civilization. Its stunning beauty and tremendous energy leave audiences uplifted and inspired. A global phenomenon, Shen Yun visited 25 countries, 110+ cities last year leaving millions in awe.
CHRISTMAS VIP NIGHTS.
Celebrating 100 years of Casa Loma Christmas, Taste of Life Magazine hosted the first lavish Casa Loma Christmas Ball in decades!
In supporting the Heart & Stroke Foundation, we have $25,000+ raffle prizes where up for grabs, including 4-day Paris Shopping Tour ($3,500), Feri Mosh jewelry set ($3,500), Rimowa travel cases ($1,500+), plus exquisite table prize for each guest!
A flash back in history: In 1914, Sir Henry Mill Pellatt built Casa Loma to cheer up his Lady Pellatt, who suffered from a heart condition. At the time, being invited to the ball in the castle was a privilege and honour. A century has passed, the castle again welcomes esteemed guests to music and glamour…
Follow Taste of Life Magazine on Twitter: @TOLMagazine
Follow Taste of Life Magazine on Facebook: facebook.com/TasteOfLifeMagazine
Learn more about our special events: tasteoflifemag.com/events
Read every issue online: tasteoflifemag.com/e-magazine
Official website: tasteoflifemag.com